- Go prowl awhile at Salato Wildlife Education Center You can discover an abundance of wildlife, participate in workshops, or enjoy a nice hike and relaxing picnic.
- Make your vacation count by visiting the Floral Clock, just across from the State Capitol Building. The face of the clock is 34ft across and covered in thousands of blooms.
- Explore nearly 70 works of art through 30 acres of native meadows and newly forested areas at Josephine Sculpture Park. Make sure you peruse the events calendar before your visit for some more art and nature-filled fun.
- Plan a sweet trip to Rebecca Ruth Candy Factory, famous for their Bourbon Balls. Tours include the story of Ruth’s life, the history of Rebecca Ruth Candy, and a sample. Don’t forget to treat yourself to the gift shop.
- Hike on over to Cove Spring Park and find 250 acres of streams, springs, waterfalls, and forested ravines. The park also has an archery range that is open seasonally.
Check out what else you and the whole family can do in Frankfort, here.